Yesterday morning my little girl was taken on home to heaven. It's beyond words how broken my heart is. For years and years I wanted a little girl and that chance was taken by an awful divorce. But God gave me a new life with an amazing woman with two beautiful children. A boy and a girl whom I love as my own. Madison want my biological daughter and Lucy and I are not married but she was still my daughter. Still the little girl I dreamed of and prayed for for so many years. I miss her so much and I always will. I still can't believe it's happened but I know she's in the arms of Jesus and I'll see her again. Until then it hurts so bad. But Good is faithful. Madison I love you so much and one day I promise I'll hold you again.
John 16:33 (New King James Version)
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."






No comments:
Post a Comment